Chocolate Crepes with Mandarins
- Preparation time
- 40 mins
- Cooking time:
- 20 mins
- Makes 18
1 cup plain flour
1 tbs cocoa powder
2 tbs caster sugar
1 cup milk
150g Woolworths Select Dark Chocolate
2 / 3 cup cream, whipped
1. Finely grate rind of 1 mandarin - you will need 1 tsp. Peel both mandarins, remove white pith and divide into
2. Sift flour and cocoa into a bowl and stir in sugar. Whisk eggs, milk and mandarin zest together in a jug.
Slowly whisk into the flour mixture until smooth. Cover and stand for 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, melt chocolate, set aside to cool, and then fold into cream.
4. On a lightly greased pan, cook the crepes until the edges begin to set and lightly brown underneath. Turn over and cook for 30 seconds.
5. Serve crepes with chocolate cream and mandarin segments.
Share this page on :