Garlic Prawns Recipe
Delicious Recipe from Woolworths
- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time:
- 5 mins
- 1 kg large green banana prawns leaving tails intact and devein
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 80g butter
- 4-6 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Pinch dried chilli
- 1/2 cup continental parsley
- Crusty Bread for serving
- Peel 1kg large green banana prawns leaving tails intact and devein.
- Heat 1/3 cup olive oil and 80g butter in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add 4-6 crushed garlic cloves, prawns and a pinch dried chilli and stir to combine. Cook for 1 minute then reduce heat to low.
- Add 1/2 cup chopped continental parsley and cook for 2 mins until prawns curl and change colour.
- Spoon onto serving plates and serve with crusty bread.
Share this page on :