Warm Tasmanian Atlantic Salmon Nicoise Recipe
Delicious Recipe from Woolworths
- Preparation time
- 5 mins
- Cooking time:
- 20 mins
- 400gm Tasmanian Atlantic salmon fillets, skin removed
- Salt & ground black pepper to season
- 250gm baby green beans, lightly cooked in salted water
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 4 small cooked new potatoes
- 1 tbsp Kalamata Olives, pitted & halved
- 250gm cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100gms of mixed leaf salad
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Salt & ground black pepper
- Season salmon fillets with salt & pepper, wrap in foil.
- Place in a steamer, cook for 6-8 mins (or bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees celcius). Cover for 10 mins until salmon is opaque.
- Mix all dressing ingredients together in a bowl & whisk.
- Mix tomatoes, beans and potatoes with a little dressing.
- Remove salmon from foil and break into chunks.
- Place a little mixed leaf onto each plate and top with salmon, vegetables, olives and decorate round with eggs.
- Spoon the rest of the dressing over and serve immediately.
Instead of precooking the potatoes, try roasting them with the tomatoes and olives for a great char grilled vegetable flavoured Nicoise.
Share this page on :