Warm salmon & potato salad Recipe
Delicious Recipe from Woolworths
- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time:
- 10 mins
- 4 Potatoes
- 2 tsp Woolworths Select Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 salmon fillets
- 100g green beans
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- 2 soft-boiled eggs, halved
- 20 pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbs white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Prick potatoes 4-5 times each with a skewer. Place around the edge of microwave turntable. Microwave on high for 5-7 mins or until tender. Cover to keep warm. Slice when cool.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add salmon fillets, skin side down and cook for 3 mins. Turn and cook for 2-3 mins or until cooked to your liking. Flake salmon, discarding skin.
- Place beans in a bowl. Cover with boiling water and stand for 2 mins. Drain. Layer potato, beans, spinach leaves and olives into a serving bowl. Top with flaked salmon and egg. Drizzle with dressing and serve warm.
- To make dressing, whisk olive oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in a jug.
Share this page on :