Classic Christmas Trifle
- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time:
- allow 4 hrs for Setting
- 2 x 85g packets Aeroplane Original Port Wine Jelly
- 1 kg peach or apricot halves in natural juice, drained
- 250g fresh or thawed frozen berries
- 1 x 375g Top Taste Swiss Roll, sliced into 2cm rounds
- 1 Litre Foster Clark’s Smooth and Creamy Vanilla Flavoured Custard
- Prepare the jelly according to pack instructions, and set aside to cool.
- Place drained apricots in the bottom of a large glass dish, and top with cooled jelly. Refrigerate until set.
- Place the Swiss roll rounds on the firm jelly, pour custard over and top with berries.
Share this page on :