Woolworths App and Fresh Magazine now on iPad
Further cementing its place as a leader in retail innovation, Woolworths has launched the Woolworths App for iPad allowing customers to access an interactive version of Fresh Magazine that also has the ability for customers to shop directly from their iPad.
For the first time, Fresh Magazine has been fully integrated with the Woolworths App allowing customers to view step by step recipes and how-to videos and add ingredients and products in the magazine directly to a shopping list to buy via Woolworths Online.
Has Fakira, Woolworths Innovation Program Manager, said “Since its launch, the Woolworths App has been downloaded by more than 1.7 million Australians and one of the most common questions we received was ‘when are you launching an iPad version?’ We’ve listened to that feedback and have today delivered the new App for iPad.
“What’s really exciting about the Woolworths App for iPad is the integration of an interactive version of Fresh Magazine. Fresh Magazine has been a customer favourite for years and the iPad version will allow customers to interact with the magazine like never before.
“By downloading Fresh Magazine via the Woolworths App for iPad, customers can add ingredients from recipes and products featured in the magazine directly to their shopping list in the App to buy in-store or online and easily flick through recipes in cook mode or view instructional cooking videos.
“We recognize that customers want options about how and when they do their shopping. Woolworths understands this and we will continue to offer customers tailored, practical and easy to use solutions to suit their lifestyle and individual shopping needs,” said Mr Fakira.
The Woolworths App for iPad is free to download. Customers can simply search for “Woolworths” in the App Store. Key features available on the Woolworths App for iPad include:
• Fresh Magazine: Interactive version of the popular magazine that allows customers to buy featured ingredients and products via the iPad App.
• Mobile shopping: Create a shopping list then pay and order via your iPad to have groceries delivered to your home or work or collected from a ‘Click then Collect’ supermarket in your area.
• My Specials: Exclusive offers for Everyday Rewards members and fuel savings vouchers.
• Smart shopping lists: Create, edit and save shopping lists that will appear in the aisle order of your preferred store and share with other App users.
• Product Finder: Search for products by name or category, scan the barcode and add them to your shopping list.
• Weekly catalogue: Displays weekly catalogue specials currently available at your local store.
Share this page on :