Little lemon cheesecakes
- Preparation time
- 30 mins (+ setting time)
- Cooking time:
- 30 mins prep
- 6 Gingernut biscuits
- 85g pkt lemon jelly crystals
- 1 lemon, finely grated rind and juice
- 250g cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 2 tbs caster sugar
- Line 6 Texas muffin moulds with large paper cases. Place a biscuit in the base of each. Combine 2 tbs of the jelly crystals with 1/4 cup boiling water, lemon rind and 2 tbs lemon juice in a jug. Place in refrigerator until cool.
- Using an electric hand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth and well combined. Slowly add lemon jelly mixture to cream cheese mixture, beating constantly. Continue beating until smooth. Spoon over biscuit bases. Smooth tops. Refrigerate for at least 2 hrs or overnight.
- Combine remaining jelly crystals with 2/3 cup boiling water. Place in fridge until cool. Pour over cheesecakes. Allow 30 mins in the fridge to set. Serve.
Share this page on :