Potato Pancakes with Smoked Salmon and Tangy Creamed Dill
- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time:
- 20 mins
- 1/4 cup Thickened Cream
- 1/2 cup Light Sour Cream
- 180g Smoked Salmon, sliced
- 2 Free Range Eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 Free Range Egg whites
- 1/2 cup Greek Style Natural Yogurt
- 4 large Potatoes, peeled and cooked
- 1/3 cup Plain flour
- 1 tbs Dill
- 1 tbs Lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celcius.
- Mash potatoes with half the thickened cream. Transfer potato to a large bowl. Whisk in flour, eggs and the remaining cream. Season to taste.
- In a small bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form, fold into potato mixture gently.
- Heat a large non-stick pan and spray with olive oil. Add potato batter in 1 tbsp portions.
- Cook both sides until golden and cooked through. Gently transfer to a tray and keep warm.
- Mix the yogurt and sour cream together. Fold in dill and lemon juice.
- Top each pancake with a neatly rolled slice of smoked salmon and a dollop of tangy creamed dill. Serve warm.
Share this page on :