Spanish spiced lamb chops with vegetable & chickpea salad
- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time:
- 25 mins
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled, thinly sliced lengthways
- 2 zucchini, trimmed, sliced lengthways (340g)
- 4 small Lebanese eggplant, trimmed, sliced lengthways (160g)
- 1 tbs Spanish spice rub (Table of Plenty brand)
- 8 lamb mid loin chops, trimmed
- 400g can Woolworths Select chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 cup low fat plain yoghurt
- 1/2 cup continental parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius. Line 3 large baking trays with baking paper. Place sweet potato onto one tray and spray with olive oil. Place zucchini and eggplant onto another tray and spray with oil.
- Place chops onto remaining tray. Sprinkle both sides with spice rub. Put sweet potato onto top shelf in oven, then zucchini tray and tray containing chops on bottom shelf. Bake zucchini and chops for 20 mins or until zucchini are tender. Remove from oven. Cook sweet potato for a further 5 mins or until tender.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat. Add chick peas and cook for 3-4 mins or until heated through. Transfer to a large bowl. Cut vegetables into strips and add to chick peas. Season with salt and pepper. Toss until well combined. Serve lamb chops with vegetable salad. Serve with a dollop of yoghurt and sprinkle with parsley. Serve.
Share this page on :