Unlock rosemary and thyme flavours that have infused for over hours in this slow cooked classic.
Create a wholesome, hands-off slow cooked dinner with MasterFoods™ Farmhouse Chicken Casserole Slow Cook Recipe Base. A classic blend with plenty of aromatic and flavoursome ingredients including garlic, rosemary, thyme and a splash of white wine. Simply add lean chicken breast, carrots, potatoes and celery for a delicious meal you can enjoy as part of your daily diet.
Preparation: 10 mins | Cook: 8 hrs | Serves: 4
What You'll Need:
- Canola Oil Spray
- 500 g lean Chicken Breast, cubed
- 5 Carrots (500 g), peeled & sliced
- 3 Potatoes (450 g), peeled & diced
- 2 Celery Sticks (80 g), sliced
- 1 MasterFoods™ Farmhouse Chicken Casserole Recipe Base 1 cup dry Brown Rice
How To Cook:
1. Heat pan on medium. Spray with oil and cook chicken until browned.
2. Place chicken, veggies and Recipe Base into slow cooker and stir to combine.
3. Cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
4. Meanwhile cook rice to serve with your MasterFoods™ Farmhouse Chicken Casserole. Please note slow cookers vary.
This recipe is based on using a 3 litre slow cooker.
For Something Different:
For extra veggies, swap the celery for 400 g button mushrooms, halved and 2 thickly sliced zucchinis.
Blended with MasterFoods™ Herbs & Spices
Make Dinnertime Matter with MasterFoods™.