Magnesium is an essential mineral for the human body, it is needed for bone formation and plays and important role in muscle contraction.
Stress may also result in increased dietary requirements for magnesium.
Cenovis Magnesium offers two adult dosage options dependant on the level of nutritional support required.
One-a-day adult dose
- Magnesium may be of benefit to those experiencing leg cramps during the night
- It is an important nutrient for the cardiovascular system, and adequate intake is important for heart health
- Magnesium may help to reduce mild premenstrual fluid retention and in combination with Vitamin B6, may help to relieve mild premenstrual anxiety symptoms
- Maganese may assit in bone formation and help maintain bone density
Two-a-day adult dose
- Magnesium may help reduce the frequency and severtity of migraines as well as menstrual migraines
- This formula helps maintain a healthy heart and cardiovascular system
- Magnesium may provide relief of premenstrual symptoms and may help to relieve premenstrual mood swings
- It may also help to relieve leg cramps associated with pregnancy
Did You Know:
- Stress may result in increased dietary requirements for magnesium.
- Manganese is necessary for the development of healthy bones.