Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Whitening Toothpaste is clinically proven to provide instant and lasting relief after application as directed.
Where does sensitive tooth pain come from?
- Receding gums and damage to your enamel can expose thousands of microscopic channels which lead to your tooth's nerve centre.
- When your teeth make contact with something hot, cold or sweet, sensations are carried down these channels directly to the nerves, causing pain.
How does Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Whitening work?
- Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Whitening works by plugging the channels that lead to sensitive tooth nerves, to block the pain.
- With regular use, it builds a long-lasting protective barrier that acts like a seal against sensitivity.
- Its low abrasive formula gently and effectively removes stains, helping to restore the natural whiteness of your teeth.
An exclusive Pro-Argin formula with technology to provide sensitivity relief.