Cenovis Iron Plus contains a bioavailable form of iron for better absorption. This form of iron is gentle on the stomach and may be preferred option for low constipation over ferrous sulfate. Iron helps the body produce energy and adequate iron intake during pregnancy is important for normal fetal growth and development.
- Iron assists in maintaining normal blood and helps
the body produce energy.
- Adequate Iron intake during pregnancy is important
for normal foetal growth and development.
- Formulated with vitamin C to assist iron absorption
as well as vitamin B6 which plays a role in maintaining
a healthy immune system
Did You Know:
- Symptoms of low iron levels may include fatigue, headaches and irritability which can really impact on everyday life.
- Iron is involved in energy production and is required in both carbohydrate and fat (lipid) metabolism.
- Adequate iron intake during pregnancy is important for normal foetal growth and development.