- Controls a wide range of damaging chewing (caterpillars) and sucking insect pests (aphids, mealybugs, scale and whiteflies) on fruit trees, vegetables, ornamentals and flowers. Also registered to control bronze orange bug (stink bugs) on edible citrus.
- Dual action formulation. Contains pyrethrin, a natural insecticide derived from the pyrethrum daisy and oil which is derived from canola to smother insects. Added seaweed helps boost plant growth.
- Certified for use in organic gardens by Australian Certified Organic (ACO), so it is ideal for gardeners wanting to use organic methods of insect control.
- Ready to use product with only a one day withholding period ? simply wash and eat produce one day after spraying.
- Helps prevent sooty mould by controlling sap sucking insect which secrete honeydew that the mould grows on.