Fred Willets decided that his sister, ‘Aunt Betty Cole’, made the best steamed puddings and it was necessary for many more people to be able to enjoy these. So in 1996 Aunt Betty’s Traditional Steamed puddings were launched in the New Zealand market, quickly becoming New Zealand’s favourite steamed pudding and remaining in this position today. "Aunt Betty was a gem... Her enthusiasm and wit were legendary – and her puddings were out of this world!" This inspired the creation of a range of traditional quality products under the Aunt Betty's name including; Creamy Rice, Fruit Snacks, Yorkshire Puddings and Christmas Puddings and Tarts.
Brand: Aunt Betty's
Style: AB PUDDINGS
Flavour: Brandy Snap
Pack Contents: 2 x 95g cups
• No artificial colours or flavours
• Just microwave 30 seconds to heat
• Deliciously light and fluffy and steamed, making it the perfect pudding snack
• Limited edition 20th birthday flavour!
• Beautifully baked ginger and butter sponge
• Covered in rich and creamy toffee sauce
• Serve with vanilla ice cream or sprinkle some broken pieces of brandy snap
• Microwavable cups
• Suitable for vegetarians
• Serves 2 people
|Nutrition||Avg Qty Per Serving||Avg Qty Per 100g|
Further nutritional information may be displayed on back of pack.
Milk, Wheat, Egg, Soy
Allergen may be present