- Reduced Carbs. 25% less than regular pasta*.
- Excellent source of fibre. 4 times more than regular pasta*
- Compared to San Remo regular pasta.
- Lentils. Great source of iron to help fight tiredness and fatigue.
- Peas. Low in fat. Good source of vitamin B1 to support a healthy nervous system.
- Borlotti Beans. Good source of dietary fibre important for healthy bowel function.
- Chickpeas. Good source of protein, necessary for tissue building and repair.
What are pulses? Pulses are edible seeds that grow in the pod of a legume crop.
- High in protein to keep you feeling fuller for longer assisting in weight management.
- Rich in soluble fibre to assist in lowering blood cholesterol levels.