Glucosamine HCL 1000mg:
Glucosamine is necessary in the body for the structure and function of the articular cartilage. It assists in maintaining the elasticity and Integrity of the connective tissue and helps in building, maintaining and repairing cartilage, tendons and ligaments.
- May assist in the management of osteoarthritis.
- For the temporary relief of the pain of osteoarthritis.
- May help Increase mobility associated with arthritis
- May help reduce joint swelling and inflammation associated with arthritis
- Temporary relief of arthritic pain.
- May assist in slowing the progression of arthritis.
- May assist in reducing wear and tear of the cartilage and joints associated with physical work or exercise.
Glucosamine is an important vital component of cartilage.
Glucosamine is involved in the formation of the synovial fluid in the joints, which is necessary for lubricating the joints and to assist in shock absorption.
Glucosamine HCL 1000mg provides a therapeutic dosage of Glucosamine, which provides structural support to the joints and helps to maintain healthy joint functions.