- Super Absorbent
Can absorb up to 2 cups of urine
- 5 layers of Protection
Hygienic, leak proof, protects your floor
- Positioning tabs lock pads in position
- Odour Control
For a fresher smelling home.
- Toilet training for dogs and puppies of all sizes
- Dog left unattended inside your home
- Senior dogs
- Traveling in crates
Effective Toilet Training
Place your pet on the pad a few times to get acquainted with it.
After meal times, take pet to the training pad and use an instruction (wee time/be quick) to encourage them to go.
Always praise your dog for doing the right thing. Never punish your dog if you find mess off the pad. Bring them back to the pad immediately to reinforce that this is the place to go.
Once your pet has learnt to use the pad and you want your pet to go outside, gradually move replacement pads closer and closer to an outside door. Eventually place the pad outside to complete the training process.
Routine, consistency and patience all help to toilet train dogs.
- Locking layer traps liquid inside so pad remains almost touch dry
- Locking layer
- Super absorbent care with odour neutraliser technology
- Protect layer
- Heavy duty leak proof bottom