One Formula, Five Basic Functions.
- Squeaky stroller wheels.
- Loosens stubborn zippers
- Removes crayon from walls
- Removes sticky adhesive residues
- Opens stuck can tops
- Stuck bolts and loosens screws
- Keeps metal tools from corrosion
- Keeps outdoor garden ornaments rust free
5. Displaces moisture.
- From drills
- Helps start wet engines
Safe to use on plastic, rubber, and hard metal surfaces. Test on a small inconspicuous area first.
Directions for Use:
1. Shake can well.
2. Saturate area to be treated and let soak for several minutes.
3. For best rust protection, do not wipe off.
4. Do not spray at 45° angle.
You can find other quick and easy tips for using WD-40 around the home by click here to watch some How To videos.
Did you know there are over 2000 uses? To download,