- Do not use this product if you have a stomach ulcer, impaired kidney function or heart failure.
- Do not use if you are allergic to flurbiprofen or other anti-flammatory medicines.
- Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use this product if you have asthma
- Unless advised by your doctor or pharmacist, do not use with other products containing flurbiprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines or with medicines that you are taking regularly.
- If you get an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- Do not use for more than a few days at a time unless a doctor has told you to. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
- Do not use this product during the first 6 months of pregnancy, except on doctor's advice. Do not use at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children