Directions for use
- A higher dose patch is used first followed by lower dose patches for up to 12 weeks
- Use in Adolescents under professional supervision only.
- How to apply:
1. Wash and dry hands thoroughly before and after use.
2. Apply to clean and dry skin using a different part of the body each day.
3. Remove plastic coating. Do not touch sticky surface. Press patch onto skin for about 10 seconds.
4. Run finger around the edge of the patch to ensure seal.
- Apply 1 patch every morning to skin of the thigh, hip, arm or chest. Remove the patch before going to bed.
Suitable For: For those who smoke 15 or less a day, or on completion of Step 1.
Storage Instructions: Store below 25C.