Retain instructions for future reference
1. Unscrew and remove the cap.
2. Wearing gloves, use your finger to push out the sealing disc from the top of the cap.
3. Screw the cap back onto the bottle.
4. Insert the rattan stems into the bottle making sure you spread out the stems. The stems will act as a wick to draw up the fragrance and release it slowly into the air.
5. Ensure the product is placed on a stable surface to prevent accidental spillage. Do not place on polished, painted or plastic surfaces. Wipe surface in case of spillage.
6. Ensure reed stems are not placed in contact with any materials or surfaces. Reeds may change colour over time, in contact with the fragrance.