At Vitasoy, we believe that soy milk should be made with the best ingredients, using a process that is as simple and natural as possible.
To start, all we do is de-hull and split the soybeans, then crush and cook them. We then add other ingredients containing essential nutrients to partner with your healthy lifestyle.
- 50% of your daily calcium needs in every 250mL serve
- Vitamin D to aid calcium absorption
- Phosphorus & magnesium for bone health
- Source of essential protein
- Dairy, lactose & cholesterol free
- Non-genetically modified
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Rich in vitamin B2 and B12.
Vitasoy soymilk is made using organic soybeans grown by a small group of Aussie farmers - and that's where I fit in.
Hi, I'm Stuart Larsson, and I grow soybeans in the Northern Rivers region of New South Wales. My beans are non GM and I never use pesticides. So, when Vitasoy crush them, you get the purest, most delicious soymilk.