For optimum cooktop protection, follow this routine after every cooking session.
1. Remove baked-on spills while still warm with a Hillmark Cooktop Scraper.
2. Allow to cool, then apply Cerapol over soiled areas.
3. Rub vigorously with a clean, soft cloth or paper towel.
4. Wipe over with a damp cloth to remove any residue.
5. For the ultimate in cooktop protection, apply Cerapol to create an additional silicone based protection barrier and make future cleansing even easier.
6. Polish with a clean, dry soft cloth.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Wash hands after use.