Next, choose a time

Product Details

Discover Fructis Watermelon Hair Food 2in1 Shampoo Bar by Garnier. It's a shampoo revolution! Its our greenest way to cleanse and volumise your hair, with no weigh down.

Need some Va Va Voom hair? Plump it up with Hair Food Shampoo BarDiscover Garnier Fructis' 1st solid shampoo: Formulated with our most nourishing superfruits, highly concentrated in actives now pressed into our 94% plant origin* shampoo bar. For volumised, healthy looking hair, with no stripping. Say YES to volumised Hair, NO to plastic waste!Blended with:- Watermelon extract, pomegranate and Coconut oil SAY YES TO:VEGAN FORMULA*YES RECYCLABLE PACKAGINGYES FSC CERTIFIED CARDBOARDSAY NO TO:NO PRESERVATIVESNO ARTIFICAL COLOURANTSNO SILICONENO PLASTIC WASTEWith a 98% Biodegradable & fast rinse formula to help save water.
Dermatologically tested. WANT MORE?Try it with our Watermelon Hair Food Conditioner and for even more nourishment use our Watermelon Hair Food multi-use treatment* Our Formula is made with 94% plant origin. The remaining 6% guarantee the sensoriality and perservation of the formula**Without animal origin or derived components.*** As per OECD 301 or equivalent tests

94% plant origin ingredients

The equivalent of up to 2 x 250ml shampoo bottles.

Volumised, healthy looking hair, with no stripping

Plastic Free

easy detangling

Ingredients

1244631 FSODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATEHYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OILSODIUM COCO-SULFATEAQUA / WATERPOLYGLYCERYL-4 LAURATEGLYCERINCAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDEPARFUM / FRAGRANCESORBITOLGUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUMCHLORIDEHELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL /SUNFLOWER SEED OILPUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACTCOCOS NUCIFERA OIL / COCONUT OILCITRULLUS LANATUS FRUIT EXTRACT /WATERMELON FRUIT EXTRACTFUMARIC ACIDKAOLINTETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATECI 40800 / BETA-CAROTENELINALOOLGERANIOLCITRALBENZYL ALCOHOLF.I.L. Z289044/1Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.

Directions

Follow these steps to enjoy our bubbly foam and yummy fragrance, the green way.
Wet your hair and the shampoo bar. Rub the bar from roots to tips to let it foam. Massage your hair and rinse out as usual! Store your shampoo bar in a dry place for best preservation.
Disclaimer:
Woolworths provides general product information such as allergen and nutritional information, country of origin and product packaging for your convenience. This information is intended as a guide only, including because products change from time to time. Please read product labels before consuming. For therapeutic goods, always read the label and follow the directions for use on pack. If you require specific information to assist with your purchasing decision, we recommend that you contact the manufacturer via the contact details on the packaging or call us on 1300 767 969. Product ratings and reviews are taken from various sources including bunch.woolworths.com.au and Bazaarvoice. Woolworths does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements, claims or opinions made in product ratings and reviews.