1. Before each use, rinse your chamois in cold water and wring out excess leaving it moist.
2. For best results, instead of using a rubbing action to chamois your car, open the chamois to full size and place (honeycomb side down) flat on the surface, lift the front two corners and pull in a straight line towards you.
3. Wring out chamois as it becomes saturated.
4. After you chamois your vehicle, rinse chamois with water and wring out excess.
5. Always store your chamois moist in this container.