Create delicious restaurant style Korean fried chicken at home, using your air fryer.
Korean Style Fried Chicken Burger Recipe
Serves 4, Prep 8 mins, Cooking 20 mins
All you need
1 x egg
2 tbsp (40 mL) water
1 x 85 g sachet McCormick Korean Style Fried Chicken Recipe Base
4 x chicken thigh fillets
Korean BBQ sauce
How to Air Fry
1. Preheat air fryer to 185°C. Using a fork, lightly beat the egg and water together in a low sided bowl and empty the recipe base sachet into a second low sided bowl.
2. Roll the chicken pieces in the recipe base first, shaking off excess, and set aside on a tray in a single layer. Using one hand dip chicken pieces one at a time into egg mixture, then place in recipe base and using your other hand roll the chicken, coating well. Return chicken to tray, repeat for all chicken pieces.
3. Transfer chicken to air fryer basket, spray with oil and air fry the chicken for 15-20* minutes or until cooked through.
*Appliances vary, cooking times may vary, and batch cooking needed for best results. Tested in a 1500 W, 1.2 kg or 4.2L capacity fryer.
How to Oven Bake
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced). Lightly grease or line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Prepare chicken as per step 1 & 2 for air fryer.
3. Spray with oil and bake the chicken for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.
Air Frying Tips: Don't crowd your air fryer; Allow plenty of air circulation to get even cooking and crispy results.
For more creative cooking ideas and information about our complete range go to mccormick.com.au or freecall 1800 802 223