The flavours of ginger, garlic and soy in a crisp Japanese style coating, come together so easily in your Air Fryer. Japanese Style Karaage Chicken Recipe
Serves 4, Prep 5 mins, Cooking 15 mins All you need
1 x egg
2 tbsp (40 mL) vegetable oil
1 x 95 g sachet McCormick Japanese Style Karaage Chicken Recipe Base
500 g chicken tenders
spray oil Suggested sides
ribbon vegetable salad
sesame dressing How to Air Fry
1. Preheat air fryer to 185°C. Using a fork, lightly beat the egg and oil together in a low sided bowl. In a second low sided bowl empty contents of recipe base sachet.
2. Using one hand dip chicken pieces one at a time into egg mixture, then place in recipe base and using your other hand press coating on chicken. Set aside on a tray in a single layer and repeat for all chicken pieces.
3. Transfer chicken to air fryer basket, spray with oil and air fry chicken for 10-12* minutes or until cooked through.
*Appliances vary, cooking times may vary, and batch cooking needed for best results. Tested in a 1500 W, 1.2 kg or 4.2L capacity fryer. How to Oven Bake
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced). Lightly grease or line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Prepare chicken as per step 1 & 2 for air fryer.
3. Spray with oil and bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
Air Frying Tips: Don't crowd your air fryer; Allow plenty of air circulation to get even cooking and crispy results.
For more creative cooking ideas and information about our complete range go to mccormick.com.au or freecall 1800 802 223