1. Apply liberally to all exposed areas - at least 4.5 teaspoons (22ml) for 'Big Kids' (average sized 10 year old) and at least 2.5 teaspoons (12ml) for 'Little Kids' (average sized 3 year old)
2. Wait 20 minutes before you head into the sun and allow to dry.
3. Reapply every 2 hours or more when sweating and immediately after swimming or using a towel.
4. Cover with a hat, long sleeve shirt and sunnies.
5. Stay cool, and find shade especially between 10am-3pm.
Suitable For: Permitted Indications:
May assist in preventing some skin cancers (sunscreen)
May reduce the risk of some skin cancers (sunscreen)
SPF 50 PLUS Broad spectrum very high protection sunscreen
Can aid in the prevention of premature skin ageing (sunscreen)
Can aid in the prevention of solar keratosis (sunscreen)
Can aid in the prevention of sunspots (sunscreen)
Storage Instructions: Store below 30ºC