Read all safety & directions on pack before use. Do not swallow.
1. A) FOR A SUPERFAST 3 MINUTE CLEAN, use in warm oven. Preheat oven to 90 - 95°C. Turn oven off before spraying.
B) FOR A 30 MINUTE FAST CLEAN use in cold oven.
2. Do not allow product to contact skin, hair or clothes. Wear thick, long fitted rubber gloves, long sleeve clothing, mask and eye protection at all times.
3. TURN OFF BBQ/OVEN, and pilot light for gas ovens. Do not relight oven pilot light until cleaning has been completed. Remove BBQ grills/oven racks and place on layers of newspaper or paper towels. Also spread newspaper or paper towels on space between door and oven to avoid seepage, and under oven to protect floor and other surfaces.
4. Before spraying, twist arrow on nozzle to dot on valve rim. Shake can well before and during use. If spray stops, pull spray button off, and rinse under warm water. Dry thoroughly and replace.
5. SPRAY UPRIGHT. Never tilt more than 45° during use. Pointing away from the face, spray 20cm from BBQ grill/oven surface. This product sprays as a liquid.
6. For BBQs spray only on grills. Do not spray on other parts.
7. If your oven surface finish is compatible, spray the back of the oven interior first, followed by side walls, ceiling, floor and door. Ensure surfaces are covered with a generous amount of product. Ensure that no part of your skin/hair/clothes comes into contact with the sprayed area.
ALLOW TO WORK
8. CLOSE OVEN DOOR. Allow to work 3 mins for warm ovens, or 30 mins for cold ovens. Can be left for up to 12 hours in cold ovens if necessary. DO NOT leave for more than 12 hours. Do not allow product to dry.
9. Start with the door first, followed by the ceiling, floor, side walls and lastly the back.
10. WIPE CLEAN with a damp cloth, rinsing frequently with warm water. Ensure that no part of your skin/hair/clothes comes into contact with the sprayed area.
11. After use, rinse spray button thoroughly. Do not point spray button at or near face. Surfaces must be thoroughly rinsed and ventilated before using oven/bbq grills again.
Storage Instructions: Do not store or sprayed near fire, flame or heat or any incandescent material. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Keep in a cool place away from heat & out of the sun. Avoid prolonged exposure of can to temperatures above 50°C, such as may occur in cars, or near heat sources such as heaters, stoves or open flames. Dispose of empty can with household rubbish.