Maggie's Ash Triple Cream Brie is the perfect accompaniment with any cheese platter, along with Maggie's Quince Paste and crackers!
Maggie's tips for a perfect platter:
1. Take your soft cheeses out of the fridge early enough to ensure the soft cheese is room temperature when serving. By allowing your soft cheese to reach room temperature, you will receive that deliciously gooey consistency we all adore. Keep an eye on the weather - as if it is a hot day, this process won't take long!
2. Include a nice hard cheese like an aged and deliciously crumbly Cheddar and break some of it into bite-sized chunks
3. Put a fruit paste such as Quince Paste or Quince & Champagne Paste onto your board or platter so guests can pair the paste with the selection of cheese
4. Tear chunks of a crusty sourdough baguette and heap onto your board with crackers, roasted almonds and dried pears for guests to nibble on.
5. If you are serving a pate, remove it from the fridge at the last minute and serve the pot in an ice bath to ensure it stays beautifully chilled.
All that's left is to open a bottle of your favourite wine or non-alcoholic, sit back and enjoy!
- Australian made
- Australian owned
- 100% Australian milk & cream