Edwards Sourdough Spelt Wholemeal Grain 680g

Temporarily unavailable

Product Details

Naturally enriched with essential vitamins and minerals to promote health and well-being. Naturally enriched with Acidophilus Bifidus for promotion of a healthy gutHigh in soluble fibre to aid healthy digestion Barleymax is a superior wholegrain developed in Australia by the CSIRO Barleymax has twice as much fibre than most grains. Barleymax is high in antioxidants, is non GMO and has a low relatively low GIBarleymax feeds the friendly bacteria in the gut with its high level of resistant starch Most foods we eat go to only 10% of our cells, resistant starch feeds the other 90%Spelt, â??an ancient grain naturally contains a high percentage of protein & cellulose, stimulating proper functioning of the digestive tract which is important in prevention of digestive problems such as bloating Natural antioxidants & high levels of essential amino acids promoting positive feelings of wellbeing & balancing of moods Spelt is generally found to be far more easily digestible than common wheat Chia contains 8x more omega 3 than Salmon. Contains 5X more calcium than milk. Contains 7x more vitamin C than oranges and 6x more iron than spinach Quinoa is a source of complete protein dietary fibre phosphorus and is high in magnesium and iron Amaranth provides a highly soluble protein and is believed to lower cholesterol Barleymax a unique superfood promoting inner health incredibly tasty

Ingredients

Organic Spelt Flour, Organic Spelt Wholemeal Flour, Organic Spelt Sourdough (Naturally contains Acidophilus Bifidus), Water (Filtered), Barleymax Flour, Rolled Oats, Malt Flour, Sesame Seeds, Amaranth, Chia, Quinoa, Iodised Salt, Sunflower Seeds, Linseeds, Besan Flour, Pumpkin Seeds, Poppy Seeds

Allergen

Wheat, Barley

Allergen may be present

Tree Nuts
Disclaimer:
Woolworths provides general product information such as nutritional information, country of origin and product packaging for your convenience. This information is intended as a guide only, including because products change from time to time. Please read product labels before consuming. For therapeutic goods, always read the label and follow the directions for use on pack. If you require specific information to assist with your purchasing decision, we recommend that you contact the manufacturer via the contact details on the packaging or call us on 1300 767 969. Product ratings and reviews are taken from various sources including bunch.woolworths.com.au and Bazaarvoice. Woolworths does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements, claims or opinions made in product ratings and reviews.