Edwards 7 Grain Sourdough 720g

Product Details

Naturally enriched with essential vitamins and minerals to promote health and well-being. Naturally enriched with acidophilus bifudus for promotion of a healthy gut. High in soluble fibre to aid healthy digestion. Amaranth provides a highly soluble protein and is believed to lower cholesterolBarleymax™ is a superior wholegrain developed in Australia by the CSIROBarleymax™ has twice as much fibre than most grains. Barleymax is high in antioxidants, is non-GMO and has a relatively low GI. Barleymax™ feeds the friendly bacteria in the gut with its high level of resistant starch. Most foods we eat feed only 10% of our cells, resistant starch feeds the other 90%Chia contains 8x more omega 3 than salmon. Contains 5x more calcium than milk. Contains 7x more vitamin C than oranges and 3x more iron than spinach. Quinoa is a source of complete protein dietary fibre, phosphorus and is high in magnesium and iron


Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Spelt Sourdough (naturally contains Acidophilus Bifidus), Water (Filtered), Rye Flour, Barleymax™ Flour, Wheat Germ, Sunflower Seeds, Linseeds, Sesame Seeds, Rolled Oats, Poppy Seeds, Amaranth, Chia, Quinoa, Iodised Salt, Malt Flour, Pumpkin Seeds, Kibble Rye, Besan Flour


Wheat, Barley

Allergen may be present

Tree Nuts
For your convenience, Woolworths has provided information relating to products and nutritional information shown on pack copy. However, as ingredients do change from time to time this is only intended as a guide and you should check before consuming. Woolworths is not always the source of product or nutritional information. Woolworths cannot always ensure the accuracy of product information. For products of a therapeutic/medicinal nature: always read the label and follow the directions for use on pack. If you require specific information to assist in your purchasing decision it is recommended you make further enquiries of the manufacturer (see contact details on the packaging) or contact us on 1300 767 969.