Do not use Panadol Cold & Flu Plus Decongestant:
- If you are allergic to paracetamol, phenylephrine or any ingredient in this product
- If using other medicines containing paracetamol, phenylephrine or other medicines for the relief of cough & colds, congestion or blocked nose
- In children under 12 years of age
- Within several hours of going to bed as it may cause sleeplessness
- If any of the seals on the package are broken
- If the package use-by date has expired • Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
Ask a doctor before use if you:
- Have any medical conditions
- Are taking any regular medication
- Are taking or have taken in the past 2 weeks, medicines called monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOI's) usually used to treat depression
• Are pregnant, trying to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if you:
- Have an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking this medicine
- Have any unexplained bruising or bleeding
- Have unusually fast pulse or irregular heartbeat.
While using this medicine
- This product may cause dizziness. If affected, do not drive or operate machinery
- Keep to the recommended dose
- Do not use for more than 48 hours (for children 12-17 years) or more than a few days (adults), except on medical advice
- If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Aust 13 11 26) or go to the hospital immediately even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage if left untreated
- Also contains potassium sorbate as a preservative
- If symptoms persist see your doctor.