Create a low fuss, delicious casserole with a blend of tomatoes, cinnamon and rosemary.
For a mouth-watering, warming meal the whole family will love, discover MasterFoods™ Lamb Casserole Slow Cook Recipe Base.
Allow rosemary aromas to fill your kitchen as you slow cook with this convenient tomato based Recipe Base.
Just add lean lamb, onion, carrots, celery, potatoes and no added salt diced tomatoes for a delicious meal you can enjoy as part of your daily diet.
Preparation: 15 mins | Cook: 8 hrs | Serves: 4
What you'll need:
Canola Oil Spray
500 g lean Lamb, cubed
1 Onion (160 g), diced
2 Carrots (200 g), peeled & diced
2 Celery Sticks (80 g), sliced
2 Potatoes (300 g), peeled & diced
400 g can No Added Salt Diced Tomatoes
1 MasterFoods™ Lamb Casserole Recipe Base
1 cup dry Cous Cous
How to Cook:
1. Heat pan on medium. Spray with oil and cook lamb until browned.
2. Add lamb, onion, carrots, celery, potatoes, tomatoes and Recipe Base into slow cooker and stir.
3. Cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
4. Meanwhile cook the cous cous and serve with your MasterFoods™ Lamb Casserole.
5. Please note slow cookers vary. This recipe is based on using a 3 litre slow cooker.
For something different: For a vegetarian option, swap the lamb with 2 cans of chickpeas, drained. Cook for 4 hours on low.
Blended with MasterFoods™ Herbs & Spices
Make Dinnertime Matter with MasterFoods™.