Aeroplane's Purple Grape flavoured jelly is a delicious treat for the whole family. This jelly is fun and easy to make - simply ready, set, jelly! Great on its own, served with fresh fruit, ice cream, in a trifle or jelly slice.
One packet makes 500g of jelly - 4 serves per packet.
Stained Glass Jelly Bowls
Prep time: 20 minutes
No. of serves: 8
1x 85 g packet Aeroplane Original Purple Grape Flavoured Jelly
1x 85 g packet Aeroplane Original Lime Flavoured Jelly
1 x 85 g packet Aeroplane Original Orange Flavoured Jelly
1x 85 g packet Aeroplane Original Berry Blue Flavoured Jelly
1x 85 g packet Aeroplane Original Lemon Flavoured Jelly
How to make
1. Pour each packet of jelly crystals into a square edged container. Add 1 cup (250 mL) of boiling water to each and stir until fully dissolved. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
2. Once Jellies are set, cut into cubes and place a selection of jelly cubes into each serving bowl.
Ready, Set, Jelly!
1. Ready - Empty contents of Aeroplane Original Purple Grape Flavoured Jelly into a bowl and add 1 cup (250 mL) of boiling water. Stir and dissolve well. Add 200 mL of cold water and stir.
2. Set - Refrigerate until firm and wobbly (minimum 4 hours). Makes 500 g of Jelly.
3. Jelly - Serve with your favourite fresh fruit. Do not add fresh pineapple, kiwi fruit or paw paw as jelly will not set.
For more inspiration and recipe ideas fly to: aeroplanejelly.com.au
About Aeroplane Jelly
Aeroplane Jelly has a special place in the hearts of all Australians. It could be the nostalgia you feel every time you hear that jingle or taste your favourite flavour. Or it could be because Australia's favourite jelly has been around since 1927. Our jellilicious range has blossomed since then to include Original, Jelly Lite, Naturals, Ready to Eat, and Dessert Mixes. Discover our full range today!