Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Whitening Toothpaste is clinically proven to provide instant and lasting relief after application as directed.
Where does sensitive tooth pain come from?
- Receding gums and damage to your enamel can expose thousands of microscopic channels which lead to your tooth's nerve centre.
- When your teeth make contact with something hot, cold or sweet, sensations are carried down these channels directly to the nerves, causing pain.
How does Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Whitening work?
- Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Whitening works by plugging the channels that lead to sensitive tooth nerves, to block the pain.
- With regular use, it builds a long-lasting protective barrier that acts like a seal against sensitivity.
- Its low abrasive formula gently and effectively removes stains, helping to restore the natural whiteness of your teeth.
An exclusive Pro-Argin formula with technology to provide sensitivity relief.
For instant relief, apply directly to each sensitive tooth with fingertip for one minute.
Builds a long-lasting protective barrier that acts like a seal against sensitivity
Clinically proven amino acid formula with Pro-Argin® technology to provide sensitivity relief
Blocks the exposed channels from damaged enamel that lead to sensitive tooth nerves
With regular brushing, it helps to fight cavities, reduce plaque, promote gum health, strengthen enamel, remove stains and freshen breath.