Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Whitening Toothpaste for instant and lasting relief.
Where does sensitive tooth pain come from?
- Receding gums and damage to your enamel can expose thousands of microscopic channels which lead to your tooth's nerve centre.
- When your teeth make contact with something hot, cold or sweet, sensations are carried down these channels directly to the nerves, causing pain.
Open tubules are the pathway to sensitivity pain.
Exposed dentine tubules.
Blocked tubules protect against pain from sensitivity.
How does Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Whitening work?
- Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Whitening works by plugging the channels that lead to sensitive tooth nerves, to block the pain.
- With regular use, it builds a long-lasting protective barrier that acts like a seal against sensitivity.
- Its low abrasive formula gently and effectively removes stains, helping to restore the natural whiteness of your teeth.
An exclusive Pro-Argin formula with technology to provide sensitivity relief.