Ignite your taste for adventure with Kan Tong.
Enjoy Kan Tong Singapore Noodles, ready to serve with your favourite Stir-Fry recipe in undre 5 minutes.
Be adventurous and try noodles with Beef & Black Bean, Sweet & Sour, or Honey, Soy & Garlic Stir-Fry sauces.
Kan Tong wok ready Singapore Noodles have no artificial flavours and preservatives.
Preparing your Noodles:
1. Remove noodles from packet and place in a heatproof bowl.
2. Cover with boiling water and soak for 2-5 minutes.
3. Use tongs to gently separate the noodles and then drain.
4. Add directly to a stir-fry or serve alongside your favourite meal.
For a Beef & Black Bean Stir Fry
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 10 mins | Serves: 2
1 bag of Kan Tong Singapore Noodles
1 pouch Kan Tong Beef & Black Bean Cooking Sauce
300g lean beef steak, sliced
1/2 onion (80g), sliced
1/2 red capsicum (80g), sliced
1/2 head broccoli (100g), cut into florets
1. Slice 300g of beef (or your favourite lean meat).
2. Stir-fry meat in a non-stick pan until brown, add onion, capsicum and broccoli, then stir-fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add contents of the pouch and stir-fry until ingredients are cooked and sauce is hot. Serve with Kan Tong Singapore Noodles.