Bring together honey, garlic and soy for a delicious stir fry.
Transform your stir-fry's with MasterFoods™ Honey, Garlic & Soy Stir Fry Recipe Base Sauce. Infuse flavour into your favourite fresh vegetables with plenty of honey, garlic and soy. Simply add lean chicken breast, red capsicum, broccoli and carrots for a delicious meal you can enjoy as part of your daily diet.
Preparation: 10 mins | Cook: 15 mins | Serves: 4
What You'll Need:
- Canola Oil Spray
- 500 g lean Chicken Breast, sliced
- 1 MasterFoods™ Honey, Garlic & Soy Stir Fry Recipe Base
- 2 Red Capsicum (400 g), deseeded & sliced
- 1 Head of Broccoli, (190 g) cut into small florets
- 3 Carrots (300 g), thinly sliced
- 1 cup dry Brown Rice
How To Cook:
1. Heat pan on medium heat, spray with oil and cook chicken until browned.
2. Add Recipe Base and heat through.
3.Stir in vegetables and cook for 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
4. Meanwhile cook rice to serve with your MasterFoods™ Honey, Garlic & Soy Stir Fry.
For Something Different:
For a vegetarian option, swap the chicken with 450 g of firm tofu.
Blended with MasterFoods™ Herbs & Spices
Make Dinnertime Matter with MasterFoods™.