Cenovis Vitamin D3 1000IU contains vitamin D3 which is the form naturally produced by the body. It comes in a small easy-to-swallow mini tablet.
Many Australians have less than optimal Vitamin D levels due to a lack of sun exposure. Vitamin D is essential for calcium absorption, which is important, as a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
- Vitamin D3 helps to maintain normal calcium
metabolism, for bone growth and to assist peak
- Adequate Vitamin D nutrition is also needed to help
maintain muscle strength as well as maintaining
healthy nervous and immune systems
Did You Know:
- Due to a lack of sun exposure many Australians have
less than optimal Vitamin D levels
- Vitamin D helps the absorption of dietary calcium
and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis
in later life
- Vitamin D also plays a role in maintaining immune health