Aptamil® Gold+ 4 Junior From 2 Years is a premium junior nutritional supplement
As experts in Early Life Nutrition, at Nutricia we know breast milk is best. With over 40 years of continuous scientific research into breast milk and maternal and early life nutrition, our formulations are developed to support your child's progress.Progress: Helps lay the foundations for your child's future progress.
Science: With over 40 years of continuous research by dedicated Nutricia scientists, pediatricians and nutritionists.
Experts: Nutricia Careline team including midwives, dietitians and nutritionists is available to answer your questions and provide support.
Aptamil Gold+ helps lay the foundations for your child's future progress.
A child needs up to 7 times more nutrients than an adult per kg of bodyweight and has a stomach that's 3 times smaller. Their capacity for intake is limited and may result in nutritional gaps. Meeting the growing dietary needs of active children today, means every mouthful counts for the future.
Junior Nutritional Supplement (from 2 years).
- A nutritional supplement formulated to support growing children.
- Contains the goodness of cows' milk & 16 essential vitamins & minerals to support normal growth and development.
- Zinc, necessary for normal immune system function.
- Iodine, Iron and Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function.
- Calcium and Vitamin D for normal teeth and bone structure.
- Contains Omega-3 DHA fatty acid.
- Two serves per day provides at least 20% —50% of the recommended dietary intake (RDI) of 16 essential vitamins and minerals.
- Sucrose (table sugar) free arid no artificial colours.
- Hint of vanilla flavour.
Specially designed to supplement the normal dietary needs of young children, when their intakes of energy and nutrients may not be adequate.
Department of Health and Ageing, National Health and Medical Research Council, Ministry of Health Nutrient Reference Values for Australia and New Zealand Including Recommended Dietary Intakes, Canberra: Commonwealth of Australia, 2006. Based on a comparison of the nutritional requirements between 1-3 year old toddlers and male adults, per kg of body weight (based on 70kg adult and 12kg toddler).
Zinc, necessary for normal immune system function.
Iodine, iron and zinc to contribute to normal cognitive function.
Calcium and Vitamin D for normal teeth and bone structure.