- Read pack insert before use.
- Use in Adolescents under professional supervision only.
- Adults 18 years and over who smoke 20 or more cigarettes per day:
1. Use for: Stopping Immediately, How many pieces of gums do I use? Weeks 1 to 12: 1 piece when you have an urge to smoke or every 1-2 hours. Do not use more than 10 pieces/day,
After 12 weeks: Gradually reduce to 1-2 pieces a day and then stop use.
2. Use for: Cutting down: Gradually increase gum use (maximum 10 pieces/day) and reduce smoking with the aim of stopping by 6 months. If you have not cut down at 6 weeks or stopped at 9 months, see your doctor/pharmacist.
3. Use for: Combination Therapy: If you have relapsed with single nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) or if you have cravings with single use NRT, you can use Nicorette 2mg Gum, in addition to Nicorette Patch for better craving relief. Use patch as directed and aim to use at least 4 pieces (maximum of 12) of Nicorette Gum 2mg every day. After 12 weeks reduce use of Patch or Gum (see pack insert).
Chew-Park-Chew: 1. Chew gum slowly until taste is strong or you feel a slight tingling sensation. 2. Rest gum between cheek and gums. 3. Chew again when taste has faded. Repeat until there is no more tingling.
Suitable For: Adults 18+ who smoke 10 to 20 cigarettes per day
Storage Instructions: Store below 25°C.