This vegetable side dish as prepared, is a tasty addition to any main meal rewarding your family with 2 of the 5 daily recommended serves of vegetables#.
- No artificial colours or flavours
- No added MSG
- Serves 6
Italian Herb Potatoes
Serves 6 | Prep 5 mins | Cooking 40 mins
What you need
- 1 tbsp (20 mL) vegetable oil
- 5 medium (1 kg) potato, peeled & cubed
- 1 x 40 g sachet McCormick Italian Herb Potatoes Recipe Base
What to do
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a bowl mix oil and potatoes well, add recipe base and toss through to coat evenly. Place potato in a single layer onto lined baking tray.
3. Tossing the potatoes half way, bake for 40 minutes, until golden brown and tender. Serve as a side to your main meal or as a tasty snack.
Speed things up -precook the potato cubes in the microwave for 5 minutes then continue as directed, baking until golden.
For more creative cooking ideas and information about our complete range go to mccormick.com.au or freecall 1800 802 223
#Based on the NHMRC Australian Dietary Guidelines (2013), a serve of vegetables is 75g.