Nature's Way high-quality combination of Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) plus Starflower Oil, provides an even richer source of gamma-Linolenic acid (GLA).
Thanks to the added benefit of Starflower oil, to help assist in supporting female healthy hormonal balance.
Symptoms of PMT
Dry skin & mild eczema
Natural source of Omega-6
Modern lifestyle factors, and poor dietary choices such as an imbalance in saturated fat intake, may affect GLA metabolism, leading to an increase in dietary intake need. EPO contains the active ingredient, GLA, which is an essential fatty acid that cannot be synthesised by the body. The benefits:
- PMT: Helps relieve symptoms of Pre-Menstrual Tension (PMT) such as, tender breasts, and mild irritability.
- Mild arthritic pain: EPO may assist in the relief of symptoms of mild arthritis.
- Mild eczema/dry skin: The essential fatty acid GLA, may help support healthy skin. This may be beneficial for the relief of the symptoms of mild eczema or dry skin conditions.
- Complexion: EPO can support skin health.
- General health: EPO helps support general health and wellbeing in both men and women.
-GLA boost: Provides an even richer source of GLA, thanks to the added benefit of Starflower oil.