MasterFoods Teriyaki Marinade combines sherry and the distinctive roasted flavour of Sesame Oil, with a hint of Garlic and Ginger
MasterFoods Teriyaki Marinade combines sherry and the distinctive roasted flavour of Sesame Oil, with a hint of Garlic and Ginger, blended to create this traditional Asian marinade.Great for Teriyaki chicken or beef.
- Any of your favourite cuts of meat.
To marinate simply...
- Cover meat generously with marinade and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before cooking.
- For extra tenderness and flavour marinate overnight in refrigerator.
- Simply BBQ, grill, pan fry or oven bake on medium heat.
Do not consume uncooked marinade that has been in contact with raw meat.
Then try something different...Try the Teriyaki Salmon recipe below:
Preparation: 5 mins, Cook: 15 mins, Serves: 4
What You'll Need:
4 Salmon Fillets
1 MasterFoods Teriyaki Marinade
Asian Stir-fry vegetables.
How To Cook:
1. Coat salmon fillets in marinade.
2. Cook in a preheated oven at 180°C (Conventional) for 12-15 minutes or until cooked.
3. Serve with your favourite Asian stir-fry vegetables.
MasterFoods - Let's Make Dinnertime Matter™
No Artificial Colours or Flavours.
Refrigerate after opening.