Pine O Cleen Surface Wipes 45 pack

Product Details

Always Read The Label. Follow The Directions For Use. This Product May Not Be Right For You. Read The Warnings On Pack Before Purchase. If Symptoms Persist, Talk To Your Health Professional.
Pine O Cleen Lemon Lime Burst Disinfectant Wipes are household grade disinfectants that cut through grease & grime, gives lasting fresh fragrance and kills 99.9% of germs.

Pine O Cleen Lemon Lime Burst Disinfectant Wipes

A convenient and hygienic one - step clean of everyday dirt, grime, grease and spills. 

- Kills 99.9% of germs (E.coli, Salmonella, S. aureus) 

- Cuts through grease & grime

- Lasting fresh fragrance

- Non-bleach

Where to use wipes: 

Pine O Cleen wipes clean over 100 surfaces such as kitchen benchtops, bins, sinks, floors, walls, stoves, fridges, chairs, door handles, children's (children over 12 months) equipment (such as high-chairs, changing mats, potties and toys), toilet seats, desks, keyboards, phones and more. 

Great for non-porous food surfaces where food is prepared and stored. 

- Kitchen

- Basin 

- Toilets 

- Rubbish Bins

- Floor 

- Keyboards

- Phones 

- Spills 


A convenient and hygienic one-step clean of everyday dirt, grime, grease and spills
Kills 99.9% of germs (E. Coli, Salmonella, S. Aureus)*
A lasting fresh lemon lime fragrance leaves the disinfected area smelling clean and fresh
Great to use around the house, from kitchen surfaces to bathroom floors, office equipment and even children’s items**
A resealable pack helps wipes to retain moisture so that you can disinfect surfaces on the move

Directions

To Use: Gently peel back the resealable sticker and pull wipes thorough the opening to remove.
- Wipe surface several times or until clean.
- Leave surface to dry. No need to rinse.
- After use, dispose of wipe in rubbish bin. Do not flush wipe down the toilet.
- Always reseal the sticker to retain moisture between uses.
- For hard non-porous surfaces that come into contact with food or surfaces touched by young children, rinse thoroughly with water after use.

Keep out of reach of children. Will irritate eyes. Avoid contact with eyes. Wash hands after use. For hard surfaces only.

Do not flush wipe down the toilet.
Do not use on lacquered surfaces.
Do not step on wet floors.

Product Warnings

Keep out of reach of children. Will irritate eyes. Avoid contact with eyes. Wash hands after use. For hard surfaces only.

Contains no phosphates.
Disclaimer:
Woolworths provides general product information such as nutritional information, country of origin and product packaging for your convenience. This information is intended as a guide only, including because products change from time to time. Please read product labels before consuming. For therapeutic goods, always read the label and follow the directions for use on pack. If you require specific information to assist with your purchasing decision, we recommend that you contact the manufacturer via the contact details on the packaging or call us on 1300 767 969. Product ratings and reviews are taken from various sources including bunch.woolworths.com.au and Bazaarvoice. Woolworths does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements, claims or opinions made in product ratings and reviews.