Aeroplane's Mango flavoured jelly is a delicious treat for the whole family. This jelly is fun and easy to make - simply ready, set, jelly! Great on its own, served with fresh fruit, ice cream, in a pavlova or cheesecake.
One packet makes 500g of jelly - 4 serves per packet.
Prep time: 10 minutes
No. of serves: 12
1 x 85 g packet Aeroplane Original Mango Flavoured Jelly
1 x 500 g pre-made or store bought Pavlova (serves 12)
600 mL thickened cream, whipped
2 fresh green kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
3 fresh passionfruit, pulp
How to make
1. Prepare Mango Jelly according to pack instructions and refrigerate until set (approximately 4 hours). Once jelly has set, crush with a fork.
2. Place pavlova on a serving plate and top with cream, crushed jelly and fruit.
Ready, Set, Jelly!
1. Ready - Empty contents of Aeroplane Original Mango Flavoured Jelly into a bowl and add 1 cup (250 mL) of boiling water. Stir and dissolve well. Add 200 mL of cold water and stir.
2. Set - Refrigerate until firm and wobbly (minimum 4 hours). Makes 500 g of Jelly.
3. Jelly - Serve with your favourite fresh fruit. Do not add fresh pineapple, kiwi fruit or paw paw as jelly will not set.
For more inspiration and recipe ideas fly to: aeroplanejelly.com.au
About Aeroplane Jelly
Aeroplane Jelly has a special place in the hearts of all Australians. It could be the nostalgia you feel every time you hear that jingle or taste your favourite flavour. Or it could be because Australia's favourite jelly has been around since 1927. Our jellilicious range has blossomed since then to include Original, Jelly Lite, Naturals, Ready to Eat, and Dessert Mixes. Discover our full range today!