Aeroplane's Raspberry flavoured jelly is a delicious treat for the whole family. This jelly is fun and easy to make - simply ready, set, jelly! Great on its own, served with fresh fruit, ice cream, in a flummery or jelly slice.
One packet makes 500g of jelly - 4 serves per packet.
Prep time: 20 minutes
No. of serves: 8
1 x 85 g packet Aeroplane Original Raspberry Flavoured Jelly
1 cup (250 mL) boiling water
1 x 375 mL evaporated milk, chilled
How to make
1. Combine Raspberry Jelly crystals and boiling water in a medium bowl. Stir until fully dissolved. Cover and refrigerate until the consistency of a thick syrup (1-2 hours).
2. Using an electric mixer, beat evaporated milk with slightly set jelly on high speed for approximately 5 minutes or until doubled in volume. Should be thick and glossy.
3. Spoon into 8 individual serving bowls, cover and refrigerate for a further 2 hours or until set firm.
4. Serve with fresh raspberries.
Ready, Set, Jelly!
1. Ready - Empty contents of Aeroplane Original Raspberry Flavoured Jelly into a bowl and add 1 cup (250 mL) of boiling water. Stir and dissolve well. Add 200 mL of cold water and stir.
2. Set - Refrigerate until firm and wobbly (minimum 4 hours). Makes 500 g of Jelly.
3. Jelly - Serve with your favourite fresh fruit. Do not add fresh pineapple, kiwi fruit or paw paw as jelly will not set.
For more inspiration and recipe ideas fly to: aeroplanejelly.com.au
About Aeroplane Jelly
Aeroplane Jelly has a special place in the hearts of all Australians. It could be the nostalgia you feel every time you hear that jingle or taste your favourite flavour. Or it could be because Australia's favourite jelly has been around since 1927. Our jellilicious range has blossomed since then to include Original, Jelly Lite, Naturals, Ready to Eat, and Dessert Mixes. Discover our full range today!