Duck Foaming Toilet Bleach Gel Marine 650ml

Product Details

Always Read The Label. Follow The Directions For Use. This Product May Not Be Right For You. Read The Warnings On Pack Before Purchase. If Symptoms Persist, Talk To Your Health Professional.
Duck Foaming Bleach Gel kills 99.9% of germs. Bleach disinfects and whitens your toilet bowl while powerful foam lifts away grime and dirt as you brush. Leaves a sanitary clean and fresh toilet. Suitable for septic tanks. Duck Foaming Bleach Marine Gel is a household grade disinfectant with active foam and whitening bleach that kills 99.9% of germs.

Better reach under the rim.

Reaches hidden germs and grime.

Bleach and Foaming Bubbes in one bottle.

The Duck Foaming Bleach Gel cleverly combines the disinfecting benefits of bleach and the cleaning action of bubbly foam in just one product.

- Bleach disinfects and whitens your toilet bowl.

- Powerful bubbles lift away dirt and grime as you brush.

- Leaves a sanitary clean and fresh toilet.

Ingredients

CONTAINS:Sodium Hypochlorite 31.8g/L (Available Chlorine 2.7%W/V, 2.5%W/V at expiry), Sodium Hydroxide 13.3g/L, Alkaline Salts 1.1g/L

Directions

Do not swallow.
1. To remove the cap, squeeze the two safety pads and unscrew completely.
2. Lift the toilet seat.
3. Tip bottle to fill neck.
4. Direct liquid gel under the rim and squeeze evenly around the bowl. To disinfect, leave on surface for at least 30 seconds.
5. Brush above and below the water line, then flush.
6. Replace cap and close tightly.
7. For stubborn stains, allow product to sit for several minutes. SAFETY DIRECTIONS: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wear eye protection and protective gloves when mixing or using. Ensure adequate ventilation when using. Never use or mix with other household cleaners as hazardous fumes may result. Read instructions thoroughly before use. Keep product in its original packaging. If medical advice is needed: Have product container at hand. As with any household product, avoid prolonged contact with skin. Rinse with soap and water after handling.

Product Warnings

WARNING:Vapour may be harmful. Corrosive. Strongly alkaline. May produce severe burns. May give off dangerous as if mixed with other products. Attacks skin and eyes. Harmful if swallowed. Causes irreversible eye damage. Not intended to be used on therapeutic devices.FIRST AID: For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (phone Australia 13 11 26; New Zealand 0800 764 766) or a doctor. If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting. If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and ?ush the eye continuously with running water. Continue ?ushing until advised to stop by a Poisons Information Centre or a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the ?rst 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and ?ush skin and hair with running water. Rinse immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes.
Disclaimer:
Woolworths provides general product information such as nutritional information, country of origin and product packaging for your convenience. This information is intended as a guide only, including because products change from time to time. Please read product labels before consuming. For therapeutic goods, always read the label and follow the directions for use on pack. If you require specific information to assist with your purchasing decision, we recommend that you contact the manufacturer via the contact details on the packaging or call us on 1300 767 969. Product ratings and reviews are taken from various sources including bunch.woolworths.com.au and Bazaarvoice. Woolworths does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements, claims or opinions made in product ratings and reviews.