Combat Ant-Rid Killing Bait Strips are effective on common brown and black Australian ants.
1. Open the pouch and remove bait strips. For thorough ant control, use all bait stations at the same time.
2. Peel of the protective film on the bottom of the strip marked "Remove to Adhere". Stick the strip to a clean surface, in an area inaccessible to children or pets.
3. Place bait strips in indoors or outdoor areas next to ant trails or close to areas where ants are numerous.
4. To activate strip, peel off the protective film on the top of the bait strip.
- Avoid spraying insecticides on or around the bait strips.
- Initially ant activity may increase, but this will ease as worker ants take the bait back to the nest.
- Ensure all areas are free from food particles.
- For continous control of ants, replace the bait stations after 1 month of use or sooner if baits have been consumed.
Storage Instructions: Store in the closed, original container in a cool, dry place out of the reach of the children. Do not store in direct sunlight. Dispose of empty container by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and putting in garbage.